Friday, May 23, 2008

More updates...

It has been a hectic few weeks for me.

I'm still not recovered from getting sick after "The Dolan Deluge (parts one and two)". The same thing happened last year, i got a bad sinus infection, then my allergies just kept my cough and congestion lingering. Modern medicine has not been much help either. With nearly five weeks of feeling like poo, the doctors are just flabbergasted. Not much seems to help.

The other big news is that I finally graduated with my Ph.D.

Yup, drinking a 40 oz. in full academic regalia is mandatory.

In the meantime, my midwest boys have been killing it on the bike, with the TSK, The Earl of Skeet, AY , and Nick Dornik getting some good results over the past weekend. TSK bagged his first P/1/2 victory so I owe him more malt liquor.

Tomorrow is my new home race: Bike Jam/Kelly Cup. Lots of big name are slated for the 40 mile pro/1 race and It is going to be tough for sure. I think i'll be trying to hide most of the day. As a bonus, some old friends form the midwest will be in attendance. I look forward to mixing it up with them, or at least having a chat on the line.

Bed time, I've got to be up at 6:00 to go help work the race.

1 comment:

MJH said...

bout time sweetheart. Now go get a fuk'n job.

Post a Comment