Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Yup, I updated my blog...

...and you shall feel my wrath.

So about 6 months ago, the TSK said, "hey, you should really update your blog, that stupid picture of me has been up there for way too long." my response was to go dormant and let him suffer. I was ready to let this pass, and start an new with my new round of updates, but if it aint broken don't try to fix it. That said, change is good so here is an even more embarrassing photo from earlier in the year.


Now you probably can't tell from the photo, but this is Skeeter going "nuts over" the TSK. Words were said, a fracas ensued, and the TSK was saved a tea bagging by a few millimeters of denim. The horror.

FWIW, this image was taken during the MSU/U Mich race weekend. The MSU race was pretty cool. It was a 5.5 mile loop with about 1 1/4 mile stretch of dirt road. THe kicker was that the race pretty much started on this stretch and all hell broke loose. I think at least 15 guys never made it out of that first sector of dirt. Oh yeah I forgot that it was raining that day, so the dirt road was more of a mud pit.


The sun actually came out for our race, and mad the mud really tacky. The results of the race were pretty good too. I was the last guy across to the 6 man break that went on teh first lap and stayed away the whole time. Freshie and Matt from ND rolled me in the sprint, but I did pretty good seeing that it was the longest ride I had done in several months. The TSK picked up the scraps for 7th???

The next day at UM was another hard day in the saddle. It rained which mad the course a bit interesting. Lots of corners and some paint lines for good measure. Most everyone kept the rubber side down. TSK was aggressive, while i was a fat sack of shit worn out form the day before. It came down to a bunch and we came in 4th and 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment