Sunday, February 10, 2008

Links...

To facilitate your time wasting, I've added some links to the right side of the blog. Notable additions that have not been mentioned on this blog before are Mademoiselle Cole and Craig Erbach. Jess is still slummin it in CU while C-Bach have moved to the land of cheese.

As for me I put in another good ride today. It was really windy today--like Illinois Windy. At one point I was going downhill pushing about 250W and only going about 25MPH silly stuff for sure. Alright I need to get to bed as I can feel the start of an ear infection and I don't have access to the JHU health center yet due to some paperwork issues, more on this debacle to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were the last one still racing Collegiate that was racing when I started... I really thought you had a few more years in you...

Post a Comment