Friday, March 28, 2008

THe real season starts tomorrow...

While My midwest peeps are lining up for the official season opener at the Hillsboro-Roubaix, I'll be heading up to PA Dutch country to race with my new team. I'm a bit excited to throw down with the new team, but I'm a bit of an outsider as I'm not an official "Elite Team" member. I hope that the good karma that I built up with the non elite Turin guys pays dividends this year. I'm not in great form so I think I'll offer my services as a worker bee.

It has been a long time since I've been to that area of PA and it can be a little like going back in time. here is what the promoter had to say:
"Lancaster County is one of the most conservative places on the planet and as such curse words, public nudity/urination and definitely public fornication are frowned upon."

I can buy into the first two, but if these people are not down with public fornication, there are gonna be some disturbed citizens when the orgy breaks out after the race.

Good luck to those doing hillsboro.

No comments:

Post a Comment