Sunday, January 11, 2009

Updates: Cali pt. 1...

It has been a while and I'll probably split some updates up over the next few days.  As you may know I went to Cali to visit my sister and brother in-law Adam.  My Parents came out for Christmass too and a good time was had by all.  Adam and my sister are always great hosts, and It was nice to get out of the cold weather on the right coast.

Travel was uneventful, for a change, other than the fact that I had the aisle seat next to the shitter on the 6 hour flight out. The most interesting moment had to be whie sitting in Newark airport hearing one of the airline workers ask for "Dylan" to come to the ticketing desk.  Upon hearing this I started to laugh and I noticed several others starting to break up.  I even saw one guy count the five best  rappers of all time on his fingers.



Once in Cali, all was pretty chill. I took the Ibis out for a spin down the coast.

The rest of the week was nice, with Adam and I getting out for some good miles. Here is a nice shot of Adam and I at the top of PID, a bugger of a climb but worth it for the view.

The Pacific Ocean is behind us and there were some nice views of the mountains inland to our left.

Stay tuned for a deep-fried christmas, ice cold NYE, and rocks form space.

No comments:

Post a Comment