Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Fun with science...

Since i'm still too sick to actually ride my bike, I figured i'd lend the kiddies a hand and have some fun checking the calibration of several powertaps. C-Bach, Klaus, Devo, the TSK and I ventured to my lab to drop some plates in the name of science.

Here is a pix of TSK and Klaus setting up the testing facility.


I'll spare you the details, but it turns out that everyone's hubs were within experimental error of spec.

In other news, I'm going back to the doctor tomorrow with the hope of getting to the bottom of my illness. I'm starting to think I might have something chronic like an allergy to something in my apartment and that is keeping me from fully kicking this bug. What used to be simply an annoyance of feeling a little shitty has turned into a bad cough with no sign of going away. I figure if I'm not better by sunday (one month of feeling like shit), I'll try employing a shotgun to clear my sinuses (along with the rest of my skull).

No comments:

Post a Comment