Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Technology...

So while my blogging efforts should be related to cycling, I've been sick for a week or so now, and should finally be getting back on the bike. Hopefully then i'll have some entertaining bike related postings.

With regard to a comment about the throngs of women in my pantry, this a very funny because it is somewhat true. All I can say is that if you ever want a bulgarian woman to take interest in you, follow my advice: pick her up and drop her squarely on her head. Several hours later she'll probably crawl thru the bushes behind your house at 4:00 in the morning, and ask to come in for a while.

In other news, today apple announced the highly anticipated iphone. This is a really interesting piece of technology, and quite possibly the coolest "smart phone" out there. The user interface is based on a touch screen that is totally badass. Apple amazes me with some brilliantly simple ideas like "Visual Voicemail" which shows you a list of voicemails so that you can select which you want to hear first. No more of this "press 6 to skip next message" crap. This probably isn't a big deal for most of my readers, but imagine if you were a busy business type that was just in a two hour meeting and you have thirteen waiting voicemails.

Alas, I don't make the bank to afford one of these (i can't imagine what the service plan costs), but maybe there will be some trickle down in the form of a standalone widescreen ipod.

1 comment:

a said...

Update: He bought one 3 years later.

To text a girl.

Tool.

Post a Comment